Sorry to bother you all with my problem, but I think one of my blog posts hs been deleted. I’ve been panicking for the last 15minutes and I don’t know what has happened. If you don’t mind could you just check out my blog and check for “the blogger recognition award” post. I can’t find it, whll I can but it seems all of its contents has disappeared. I don’t know if it’s just my account or not, but would you mind checking and letting me know what’s on your screen in the comments.
I have only been blogging for about 2 months and I have realised you guys don’t actually know that much about me. So by still staying anonymous I am going to share 50 things about me with you.
- I love food
- I live in England
- When I am hungry at 10pm at night I’ll either eat 4 bowls of rice krispies or I’ll cook myself a can of rice pudding.
- I love cameras
- I love my polaroid camera
- I love my DSLR camera
- I hate being the centre of attention
- I hate photos of me from the age of 5 upwards
- I don’t take selfies and I hate people taking photos of me
- I have never tried sushi
- I love drawing
- I always wear skinny jeans, I live in them, apart from my PJ’s
- I get really cold, like really really cold. like right now I’m sitting in bed in PJ’s then a onesie over the top. on top of me is my duvet plus 5 blankets and a hot water bottle.
- I hate plain candles, like what are they meant to do? They don’t smell nice, so what is their purpose.
- I love reading.
- I hate cocky people, who are self absorbed. like what is their problem?
- I hate football, rugby, badminton, cricket and dance
- I love tennis, rounders, running, swimming and cycling
- I am a make up lover. I wear it all day, everyday
- I love blankets
- I want to be taller, like a lot taller. I just want another 4-5 inches of height. is that too much to ask?
- I have never tried a hot dog, like one with a proper sausage
- My birthday is on the 23rd of February
- I love dressmaking, not just sewing cushions and toys, like proper skirts and dresses.
- I have never tried skittles
- I want to be a designer
- I am the highlighter queen, highlight is just my thing. I like to be sparkly
- I want to travel the world.
- I love to paint
- I can’t dance
- I have small feet. I’m a 3/4 UK size.
- I’m really messy, my bedroom’s currently a mess.
- I hate hanging up clothes.
- I like to colour code everything, my revision. my planner, my wardrobe.
- I hate making my bed. I’m just going to get in it again. Why make it then?
- I love fashion. peplums and bardot
- I like handbags. a lot
- I hate flat shoes. I just look so small then.
- FAIRY LIGHTS. OMD. Do not get me started. I love them, they are amazing. they make anywhere look amazing.
- I can’t bake macaroons
- I can make Victoria sponge
- I love pineapple and coconut, the smell and the taste
- I love art
- I’ve always wanted a brother. a big brother. but we all know that’s not going to happen
- I like SOME murder mysteries. Some just scare the hell out of me.
- I want to go to my best friend’s big sister’s wedding in New York this summer.
- I need a job
- I love rose gold. LOVE IT. Currently turning my room into a rose gold fun house!
- I cannot wake up early when I need to but can wake up early when I don’t
- I love the blogging world.
Share a fun fact about you in the comments!
I’m so sorry that I haven’t posted. I’ve wanted to post, I really did but I haven’t been able to. The past three weeks have been filled with jabs, appointments, the hospital, school, homework, tests just everything really. I haven’t had a social life, just school, hospital, homework on a repeat like a broken record.
I wont update you on my miserable life because that would be tedious for both for you and for me. I’m just letting you guys know that 1) I’m still alive and 2) I’m off for a week so I’m going to flood you with blog posts to make up for the ones you lost.
Although, I haven’t been posting, I have been replying to comments as much as I can and liking when I can as well. I have realised that some of you have nominated me for tags and awards, thanks so much. You don’t know how much it means to me! *sending virtual hugs and kisses* I will get round to doing them this week.
Sorry again! I have really missed everyone on here. Xxxx
Here’s some happy thoughts to brighten your Monday, and start your week!
Remember this guys!
I loved this one! Thought you might like it too.
In the real world and in the blogosphere! We are all here to support each other!
If you would like my instagram it is https://www.instagram.com/uniquelyrosie/.
Sorry for the shorter post, I’m a little bit buried with homework and stuff. So sorry. Rosie xx
Guys. Remain calm ok. OK?
IT’S SNOWING RIGHT NOW! RIGHT WHERE I AM, IN ENGLAND . IT’S AMAZING!!!!
OMD IT’S SNOWING! LET’S ALL BE EXCITED BECAUSE IT IS SNOWING!
THIS IS TRULY AMAZING! IT’S SNOWING!
Juts thought I would share that lovely news with y’all! Love to know what the weather is like where you are right now! Let me know in the comments!
Recently, I made the most amazing cookies with some lovely friends. It was so great attempting these with such bubbly and great people. I feel like baking with friends is way more exciting than doing it by yourself, so find a baking friend! It was so fun to do and they turned out really well, so I thought I would share my recipe with you!
Some really good chocolate chip cookies
3/4 a cup of Caster sugar
1/2 a cup of Brown sugar
2 cups of Self raising flour
1 and 1/2 a cup of Chocolate (chips or chunks: either way is super tasty)
3/4 of a cup of Butter (we used salted)
1 Egg (medium)
2 teaspoons of Vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease two baking trays (we used exta butter from the block) or line with baking paper.
2. Cream the sugars and the butter together until pale and smooth. ( we had to mush them, with a wooden spoon, a little bit before the were “creamed”) Beat in the egg, but don’t over-mix ( I think if you over mix it will curdle the mixture – although how can you tell if cookie mixture is “curdled”?)
3. Add the flour and the chocolate chips. Hopefull the dough should be a little sticky, if not add a teaspoon of milk until it is a little sticky. Place blob (or rolled up balls of dough if I’d didn’t turn out stick and you have no milk) of mixture on the prepared baking trays.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, (until golden but not too golden though) then remove from oven and leave to cool.
If you make them please send photos love to see how they turned out! Hope you enjoyed this recipe!
Btw. They taste really good warm with vanilla or chocolate ice cream, and chocolate sauce or Nutella!
Hello 2017! It is actually 2017! Oh my goodness!
After 2016, think we are all hoping for better things from this year. Even though all the awful things that happened last year (that’s weird to say, well type) I think 2016 has made us all stronger for whatever is to come.
I have never really made “New Year’s Resolutions” and I’m not about to. But to be honest I don’t think they really work for anyone. Who actually completes their New Year’s Resolutions though? WHO?
So, I’ve decided to set myself GOALS FOR 2017 instead of resolutions (however only 3 of them, if I set more than 3 I don’t think I’d achieve them).
Not to be scaredTo become less scared of what people think and say about me.
- To improve in photography
- To be more confident and believe in myself more
What are your 3 GOALS FOR 2017? Love to know them, leave them in the comments section!
Farewell 2016, lets just say I’m glad to see you go.
For all of us, I think that 2016 has been a pretty bumpy journey. It’s had its highs and lows. This year we have lost so many inspirational figures. Not only that, the political world is going crazy, all the terrorist attacks and last of PPAP (why?)
To be honest, I actually cannot believe that we are only 6 hours away from a new year! It is exciting yet still extremely scary, I don’t know how this year has passed so fast.
Even though it has been rough we’ve got through it all (somehow), however in-between all the awful stuff that has happened there’s been some awesome and fantastic stuff woven in-between it all, for me it has been:
- I’ve met some amazing people, who have become really great friends
- My mum has had the all clear for brain tumours
- I’ve started this blog (YAY)
- And I guess so much more, like finding a shop right near your Dad’s office where you can buy 250 fortune cookies for £13.95. Even the little things count.
Can you think of 3 wonderful things you’ve done/that had happened this year? Let me know in the comments!
To start off – Happy Holidays everyone!
So, you must have wandered the many paths of the internet and stumbled upon my little blog here in my corner, my ever so small corner of the internet.
First of all, welcome to my blog!
Secondly, let me introduce myself, I am Rosie, a teenager who could never write a diary and I live in the UK, the wonderful bright and sunny UK.
This blog doesn’t really have a particular theme, however I’m a huge fan of the following (brace yourselves): food, photography, books, fashion, art, scarves (especially tartan), flowers, stationery, chocolate, baking, make-up, beauty, (anything) rose gold, fairy lights and soooo much more but I don’t want to continue to bore you .
Whilst this blog having no theme, here we can ALL share our problems and thoughts, our good experiences and bad – especially us teenage girls , we’ve got a lot more to worry about than what is on the surface, so please don’t judge us we aren’t perfect either.
Now let me explain the origin of this blog. When I was younger I could only keep a diary a maximum of about 4 days. Although, it would be the secret diaries with the tiny silver padlocks and by the 7th day of owning it, I had already lost the keys and there would be no way of continuing it, even if I wanted to. So, I thought about starting a blog and here it is.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my first blog post (to anyone who may be reading this) and let me know your thoughts in the comments below.