Here’s some happy thoughts to brighten your Monday, and start your week!
Remember this guys!
I loved this one! Thought you might like it too.
In the real world and in the blogosphere! We are all here to support each other!
If you would like my instagram it is https://www.instagram.com/uniquelyrosie/.
Sorry for the shorter post, I’m a little bit buried with homework and stuff. So sorry. Rosie xx
Guys. Remain calm ok. OK?
IT’S SNOWING RIGHT NOW! RIGHT WHERE I AM, IN ENGLAND . IT’S AMAZING!!!!
OMD IT’S SNOWING! LET’S ALL BE EXCITED BECAUSE IT IS SNOWING!
THIS IS TRULY AMAZING! IT’S SNOWING!
Juts thought I would share that lovely news with y’all! Love to know what the weather is like where you are right now! Let me know in the comments!
Recently, I made the most amazing cookies with some lovely friends. It was so great attempting these with such bubbly and great people. I feel like baking with friends is way more exciting than doing it by yourself, so find a baking friend! It was so fun to do and they turned out really well, so I thought I would share my recipe with you!
Some really good chocolate chip cookies
3/4 a cup of Caster sugar
1/2 a cup of Brown sugar
2 cups of Self raising flour
1 and 1/2 a cup of Chocolate (chips or chunks: either way is super tasty)
3/4 of a cup of Butter (we used salted)
1 Egg (medium)
2 teaspoons of Vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease two baking trays (we used exta butter from the block) or line with baking paper.
2. Cream the sugars and the butter together until pale and smooth. ( we had to mush them, with a wooden spoon, a little bit before the were “creamed”) Beat in the egg, but don’t over-mix ( I think if you over mix it will curdle the mixture – although how can you tell if cookie mixture is “curdled”?)
3. Add the flour and the chocolate chips. Hopefull the dough should be a little sticky, if not add a teaspoon of milk until it is a little sticky. Place blob (or rolled up balls of dough if I’d didn’t turn out stick and you have no milk) of mixture on the prepared baking trays.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, (until golden but not too golden though) then remove from oven and leave to cool.
If you make them please send photos love to see how they turned out! Hope you enjoyed this recipe!
Btw. They taste really good warm with vanilla or chocolate ice cream, and chocolate sauce or Nutella!
Hello 2017! It is actually 2017! Oh my goodness!
After 2016, think we are all hoping for better things from this year. Even though all the awful things that happened last year (that’s weird to say, well type) I think 2016 has made us all stronger for whatever is to come.
I have never really made “New Year’s Resolutions” and I’m not about to. But to be honest I don’t think they really work for anyone. Who actually completes their New Year’s Resolutions though? WHO?
So, I’ve decided to set myself GOALS FOR 2017 instead of resolutions (however only 3 of them, if I set more than 3 I don’t think I’d achieve them).
Not to be scaredTo become less scared of what people think and say about me.
- To improve in photography
- To be more confident and believe in myself more
What are your 3 GOALS FOR 2017? Love to know them, leave them in the comments section!