Sorry to bother you all with my problem, but I think one of my blog posts hs been deleted. I’ve been panicking for the last 15minutes and I don’t know what has happened. If you don’t mind could you just check out my blog and check for “the blogger recognition award” post. I can’t find it, whll I can but it seems all of its contents has disappeared. I don’t know if it’s just my account or not, but would you mind checking and letting me know what’s on your screen in the comments.
I have only been blogging for about 2 months and I have realised you guys don’t actually know that much about me. So by still staying anonymous I am going to share 50 things about me with you.
- I love food
- I live in England
- When I am hungry at 10pm at night I’ll either eat 4 bowls of rice krispies or I’ll cook myself a can of rice pudding.
- I love cameras
- I love my polaroid camera
- I love my DSLR camera
- I hate being the centre of attention
- I hate photos of me from the age of 5 upwards
- I don’t take selfies and I hate people taking photos of me
- I have never tried sushi
- I love drawing
- I always wear skinny jeans, I live in them, apart from my PJ’s
- I get really cold, like really really cold. like right now I’m sitting in bed in PJ’s then a onesie over the top. on top of me is my duvet plus 5 blankets and a hot water bottle.
- I hate plain candles, like what are they meant to do? They don’t smell nice, so what is their purpose.
- I love reading.
- I hate cocky people, who are self absorbed. like what is their problem?
- I hate football, rugby, badminton, cricket and dance
- I love tennis, rounders, running, swimming and cycling
- I am a make up lover. I wear it all day, everyday
- I love blankets
- I want to be taller, like a lot taller. I just want another 4-5 inches of height. is that too much to ask?
- I have never tried a hot dog, like one with a proper sausage
- My birthday is on the 23rd of February
- I love dressmaking, not just sewing cushions and toys, like proper skirts and dresses.
- I have never tried skittles
- I want to be a designer
- I am the highlighter queen, highlight is just my thing. I like to be sparkly
- I want to travel the world.
- I love to paint
- I can’t dance
- I have small feet. I’m a 3/4 UK size.
- I’m really messy, my bedroom’s currently a mess.
- I hate hanging up clothes.
- I like to colour code everything, my revision. my planner, my wardrobe.
- I hate making my bed. I’m just going to get in it again. Why make it then?
- I love fashion. peplums and bardot
- I like handbags. a lot
- I hate flat shoes. I just look so small then.
- FAIRY LIGHTS. OMD. Do not get me started. I love them, they are amazing. they make anywhere look amazing.
- I can’t bake macaroons
- I can make Victoria sponge
- I love pineapple and coconut, the smell and the taste
- I love art
- I’ve always wanted a brother. a big brother. but we all know that’s not going to happen
- I like SOME murder mysteries. Some just scare the hell out of me.
- I want to go to my best friend’s big sister’s wedding in New York this summer.
- I need a job
- I love rose gold. LOVE IT. Currently turning my room into a rose gold fun house!
- I cannot wake up early when I need to but can wake up early when I don’t
- I love the blogging world.
Share a fun fact about you in the comments!
I’m so sorry that I haven’t posted. I’ve wanted to post, I really did but I haven’t been able to. The past three weeks have been filled with jabs, appointments, the hospital, school, homework, tests just everything really. I haven’t had a social life, just school, hospital, homework on a repeat like a broken record.
I wont update you on my miserable life because that would be tedious for both for you and for me. I’m just letting you guys know that 1) I’m still alive and 2) I’m off for a week so I’m going to flood you with blog posts to make up for the ones you lost.
Although, I haven’t been posting, I have been replying to comments as much as I can and liking when I can as well. I have realised that some of you have nominated me for tags and awards, thanks so much. You don’t know how much it means to me! *sending virtual hugs and kisses* I will get round to doing them this week.
Sorry again! I have really missed everyone on here. Xxxx